Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

22 March 2013

Cleaning up my Style

I was doing up my photoshoot for the Glam Affair Amberly contest the other day when I realised how far I have come since, well, the beginning. I still have a long way to go, and maybe GIMP to learn or photoshop to buy, but I looked at this:
,

and then this:
,
which really wasn't that bad for a first attempt. :p

But I realised that it is time I can start looking like a halfway professional photographer. I've been toying with the idea of cleaning up "A Second Life Style" category for the last week, which is kind of unnecessary what with my plans to give up SL for a while in a couple of months' time (I will talk about it soon, I will!). But it's not like I am going to do anything more productive while waiting anyway.

So this is what I have decided. I have archived the "Style" posts into an older category and "A Second Life Style" will be starting anew. In the next few posts, I will be pulling out some photos from the past that I think is portfolio-worthy and use them to roll out an updated version of "A Second Life Style", with credits to the designers for items worn. Credits are something I have never done before because I think my photos are not good enough to bring justice to the stuff I've been abusingdressed in. But it is time now. Even if it is not, I am doing it. You are welcome.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...