Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

11 May 2014

Happy Rezz Day to me... 10 days late.

(I wanted to do a meaningful post on my rezz day, but I ended up eating hotpot in RL.)

You would think that I have disappeared from SL again.

The truth is not too far away.

I am spending most of my time pretending to be an adult in RL. I have been at my new job for almost 2 months now, and I still don't know what to make out of it. All in all, I can probably take everything in stride, since being employed means having access to new clothes and jewellery. And shoes. And bags. And skincare products.

Yes, I am an optimistic person.

You can still catch me in SL sometimes. I usually log in when there is a big sale somewhere. Old habits die hard.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...