Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

20 December 2010

Feeling Tired

December is always a reflective month for me. It has to do with being my birthday month and the end of yet another year. I am usually even quieter and more withdrawn in this month than any other.

My thoughts for this year include reminiscing an innocence that had once led me to dream big dreams and believe that I could hold the world with my hands. That was me about a decade ago. :/

There is something about growing older that makes one realise how fragile life really is. And then our priorities will change. I don't regret waking up, but it was really sweet to be able to bask in my own illusions for a few doodling years. :p



Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...