I am taking up this meme because death is a topic always close to my heart.
I am weird like that. I face and consider any situation as bluntly as I like to escape it half the time. There was a point in my life when I was struck with the realisation that life is more fragile than we dare to believe, and the concept of death has never really left my mind since. Not that I want to die yet, but I often stop to think about whether I would leave this life with a lot of regrets when my time comes.
1. Do you ever think about dying? How do you expect you’ll die?
I think about dying almost all the time, I think about dying in depth every time I have to make a relatively significant decision because I don't want to have any more regrets at death than I already have today. I don't give much thought to the physical way I would die, I only hope and wish and pray that it won't be too sudden. Hopefully I am blessed with sufficient time to be prepared both emotionally and mentally to face my final situation in this life.
2. Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, how do you visualize it?
I believe in rebirth and karma, the "law" of cause, condition and effect. I don't know where anyone will go next, but I do have a few ideal situations I'll like to find myself in in my next existence that I prefer not to talk about in this blog.
3. What is your preferred form of apocalypse and why?
lol What kind of question is this? I just hope it will be as painless as possible. I don't like to see others suffer, but it seems that suffering is inescapable as long as there is life.
4. How many times have you cheated death so far?
I believe that we have all cheated death countless times without even knowing it. There are many situations that are not considered close to death, but who really knows how slim a slip-through was? I am almost unscathed at the moment.
5. Which fictional villain would you be okay being killed by?
I am unwilling to be killed by anyone. lol. I prefer to kill myself if need be.
6. If you're murdered, do you stay and haunt the culprits forever or do you give up that opportunity to leave and go to heaven/hell/Cancun?
I will be worried for the next victims, otherwise I am quite willing to move on without bother.
7. Will you have done everything you have wanted by the time you die?
I can only try my best.
Posted by Tashi Core