1. Do NOT pay someone else's rent by mistake.
2. It helps to read their names first before you start blabbering things to the wrong person in IM.
3. Spell people's names correctly, for goodness sake.
4. Decorating your stall in green and talking to your RL dog about vegetables (don't ask) at the same time ends up with you thinking of vegetables everytime you look at your greenish stall. And of course, it doesn't help that your business is named as a vegetable in the first place.
5. Do not tell your customers that prices are negotiable until you learn the art and skill of negotiation.
6. Just keep quiet and let Karen do the talking.
Posted by Tashi Core