Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

23 November 2010

This is how a scandal begins...

My colleague C: Tashi, you know this one with the 2 fathers and 2 husbands? What's wrong with it? I don't get it, what's the difference?

Me: *stares blankly at her*

Not comprehending, I looked to the stack of papers in her hands. I recognised what they were, a list of data rectification that was needed for a project. But I still couldn't make sense of what it had to do with what that was wrong with having 2 fathers and 2 husbands.

Actually I quite like the idea of not knowing what is wrong with having 2 husbands. :p

C: *seeing my face* Oh no, no. Oh gosh, I don't know what I am talking about anymore.

Me: *hopefully* Some family scandal?

C: No, I meant this. I don't understand this point. *walked over to show me the thing in the list that was confusing her*

Me: Oh.

She meant that she did not understand why the IT system classified "father" and "husband" into 2 categories each instead of 1 when she could not detect any spelling differences in either of the 2 groups.

I was so disappointed. I had thought that she wanted to bitch about some juicy gossip with me.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...