Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

01 November 2010

Halloween party at Eturnal

Karen looking cool.


Me looking... worried.


Sariel was happily twirling behind me.


The Mess.



Karen among The Mess.


Someone (no, I have no idea who :p) tried to attack our Queen with a golden sword-looking thing. But a ghost is already a ghost is already a ghost, right?


That would be Ambitious and Kaiyla looking cute. Love Kaiyla's supergirl costume.


Ambitious won the highest votes for the "best-dressed", but I am pretty certain I got it wrong. I am quite sure the contest was really for the "un-dressed".


And finally, finally, I managed to take a photo with our Queen.

Love ya, Sashia!

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...