Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

13 January 2011

Social Skills (because you never know when is it a bad time)

I don't know what people think about this. I do know that I am over-reacting here but in all honesty it would not have taken more effort to not irritate me.

Today, a friend suddenly sent me a curt message that goes "(Another friend) wants you to help me (run an errand). Call me." Full stop. No useful details.

Hello? I know both of you are my friends, but what? I am supposed to call you so that I can ask you for details to run an errand for you? So free ah?

Even if I am not already juggling 2165 things on my plate and not at work on a weekday like this one, I really rather spend any free time I have shopping in SL than run your errand. Yes, the truth is cruel. You can pick up your phone to key a text, but cannot be bothered to call? Then at least give me details in your stupid message.

And don't say that someone else is telling me to do something - for you, no less. Our friend suggested that I help because he knows it is convenient. He didn't give me what looked like a incomplete and insincere instruction from another person. In fact, he called me all the way from another country to explain what it is about. You? In the same country, with an existing phone line that will not charge you more for calling me up? WTH.

Ok, I am done ranting. You are still my friend. *sighs* Now I have to get back to work. Because yes, I do have about 2165 things to do and I am at work.

Posted by the Irritated Woman who is possibly having PMS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...