Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

01 October 2010

... Fill in Your own Title (my brain has stopped working again)

Karen and I were packing up at our old home when she spotted a dog right outside the house. We went out and stared at Petunia, and Petunia stared back at us.



She's rather life-like. :)


I had to pet her. Did I ever tell you that I love dogs? I love dogs. I have one in RL. He's crazy. Like owner, like dog.


Duh.


We stood for a long while wondering what to do with her. We were sure that she is an expensive dog. It was late in the night for me so I had to leave her with Karen, who eventually managed to contact Petunia's owner and return her.

*p.s. Happy Children's Day in Singapore!

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...