Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

30 January 2011

I became a Hybrid!!!

It was an impulse decision. As impulsive as shopping. :/

So, anyway. I have witnessed dozens of turnings by now and knowing what to expect, I managed to do a decent job with the pics this time in comparison with my previous 2 turnings. I am really pleased. :)

Sashia and me eyeing each other.



I really liked this one. If only I could capture her face too.


The final bite.


Turning into a revenant before the, err, poof of embracement/enragement. It is also known as the not-human-but-still-human stage. Ah, how uncomplicated is the bloodlines game. :p



Embracement.


The poof. Great pic from Sashia! :D



Pic from Sher. Gosh, how did he capture me looking so sweet even when I was wearing teethfangs? So deceiving. :p


And now... I am going back to do some RL spring-cleaning for the Chinese New Year. :(

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...