Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

24 March 2011

Random RL Thoughts

My best bud works in the same dept as I do. It is like striking the lottery.

An Assistant Director, whom I don't know well because we don't work much with each other, offered me breakfast out of the blue one morning. It was like striking the lottery twice.

A Deputy Director, who is rather snobby and usually turns up her nose at us, suddenly made friendly conversation with my best bud when they bumped into each other in the restroom. It was like striking the lottery thrice.

When both incidents happened to my best bud and I on the same day, it was like striking the first prize in the lottery 4 times.

But I forgot to buy lottery that day. :(

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...