Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

25 April 2011

I'm back! (I think.)

I took a week off work and focused on getting enough sleep.

Then I ran off to Malaysia for a weekend, snorkelled for an eyeful of dead corals, climbed and soaked up freezing waterfalls, stubbed a foot along the way, and got me a sunburn on the boat journey home.

It was, erm, rejuvenating.

Especially when my best friend who shared a bed with me in our tiny shack woke me up at 1.30am to ask me what the time was.

And then woke me up an hour later to ask for a pillow swop, because her pillow was too thick. Yes, her pillow was too thick indeed, so I ended up sleeping without a pillow. I won't mention that we had another friend in the same room who had 2 pillows but got to sleep soundly through the night.

I was kicked several times and sat up in the morning to find that I had been squashed against the wall and there was a pretty woman sprawled in the middle of my bed.

That same pretty woman told me that she wanted to wake me up to find out if the thick pillow could do for me, but did not do so in case she disturbed my sleep. So... considerate.

I can go on and on.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing in RL, apart from hanging in there until I got to the break. I feel relaxed now. I hope it lasts for a little while at least.

Although I didn't blog, I was halfheartedly active in SL. Therefore, home looks like this now.

I tore up and put together 2 houses from Mandy's Manors, a 3-storey estate house and an 8-storey castle. It is now a 4-storey castle. I bet Mandy will be delighted to see how I've distorted her buildings beyond recognition.

This is the back.

It remains my all-time favourite old house. I think I have never mentioned that it was from Ace's Spaces and Park Life. I don't remember exactly which side.

Because I am as abrupt and awkward as ever, I shall end my post here.

I hope I will be inspired to resume regular blogging.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...