Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

29 April 2011

Guilty or Innocent?

All I do in SL nowadays is re-texture my house over and over again. And move a prim or ten here and there. It is almost complete but not perfect. Oh well.

And because my brain hasn't been working very well lately, I am letting myself get away with re-doing a "Guilty or Innocent" meme (is this what you call it?) that I received during the dinosaur ages.

So... have I ever:

1. asked someone to marry me?
Guilty. It was a joke but not an excuse - I did it.

2. kissed one of my facebook friends?
Guilty. I mean RL facebook.

3. danced on a table in a bar?
Innocent. The goody-two-shoes nerd shows up.

4. kissed someone of the same sex?
Innocent.

5. held a snake?
Guilty.

6. been suspended from school?
Innocent. *ahem*

7. worked at a fast food restaurant?
Innocent. I can't believe I have never done this.

8. done something I regret?
Guilty. And you don't want to know what it was.

9. laughed until something I was drinking came out my nose?
Innocent. It didn't happen from laughing. :X

10. caught a snowflake on my tongue?
Innocent. Snow! I want to see snow!!

11. kissed in the rain?
Guilty.

12. kissed someone I shouldn't?
Guilty. Oops.

13. been pushed into a pool with all my clothes on?
Innocent. I jumped into the sea with all my clothes on though. :D

14. made a boyfriend cry?
Guilty. Yes, boys do cry. :p

15. shot a gun?
Innocent.

16. donated blood?
Innocent. Wish I can be guilty for this, but I'm thalassemic.

17. eaten alligator meat?
Innocent. Eew.

18. loved someone I shouldn't?
Guilty.

19. have/had a tattoo?
Innocent.

20. liked someone, but will never tell who?
Guilty.

21. been too honest?
Definitely guilty.

22. ruined a surprise?
Innocent.

23. ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that I can't walk afterwards?
Innocent.

24. dressed in a man's clothes?
Guilty.

25. been told that I'm beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said?
Guilty. (Yay!)

Ok, now you can shoot me.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...