Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

01 May 2013

Ok, this is it.

Here comes the moment of err, revelation.

I've been putting off writing this because it's not easy to put my deeper thoughts into words. It's much easier to find words to make people laugh, but serious things... meh. Anyway, let's get to the point.

I am taking a gap year in RL, and I will elopemove to another country for at least half a year. So I've quit my job, my air ticket and visa is ready, and I will fly in 2 weeks. I will have no gadget with me except an outdated non-smart mobile phone. It means I won't be able to login for at least half a year, even if I can get the occasional internet connection where I am. Which is good for what I plan to do actually.

I need a change of air. While I have no complaints about my life, I feel stifled to the point of suffocation even after SL helped ease some of it. I know this is the right thing for me to do. I am both excited and a little paranoid about the uncertain future. (Read: I am coming home to unemployment. But I will just have to take care of that later.)


So there. I am going. Not right now but soon. I am likely to return to SL afterward, hopefully.

Oh, and Happy Rezz Day to me. :D

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...