Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

30 September 2010

The Mist Returns

Had a healthscreen at work today. Lost 3 tubes of blood. I mean RL blood. *feeling faint*

Oh, it is Zess's turn this round. I mean the mist, not the bloodtaking. She was sucked dry long ago already. Sorry, no pic. And her body shape is intact. So I.have.no.idea.why.

And you know, I am the sort of (RL) person who's veins are so difficult to find that they have to take blood from the back of my hand? It's no big deal really, except that it stings more and my writing hand is going to be kind of handicapped this morning. I am typing with one hand now. Ouch~

Ok, I sound pretty out of point too. I think I need some chocolate.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...