Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

06 July 2010

I cannot help putting my SL on hold and posting this instead.

Prologue
The Email (sent by my boss):
"R, please rectify your medical leave records. (Our IT system for leave records) indicates that you are taking two half-day medical leave on 29 and 30 December 2010."


The Dialogue

Me: wa! you can predict your future mcs sia!

R: ya lor..very powderfool lor!

Me: must be xmas hangovers...

R: No la..I took MCs on those two days cos I can predict I will have a hang-over for the 2011 New Year

Me: you mean a hang-before 2011 NY right??

R: ya lor..I predicted that I can predict the hangover. So I took MC from the predicted prediction...

*skips over boring stuff*

Me: ...

R: I'm brain fried today la...need a holiday..

Me: me too, i've just told (another colleague) that i will go watch eclipse if jacob takes off his clothes.

R: i watched liao..ya...he took it off a lot and Edward asked Bella "doesn't he have any clothes?"

Me: hmmm... its against the rules but i think bella should just tell edward that jacob can afford to do so and edward should just go to the gym more often.

R: hahaha..ya lor..got one scene Jacob told Edward "Let's face it. I'm hotter (literally) than you." muahahahaha...
*censored so that she will not get beaten up by a certain group of Twilight fans*
I think the hottest guy in this show is the new bad-boy, kick-ass vampire. But then he died before the show ended..sianz....

Me: did he take off his clothes too? :p~~~

R: errmmm..no lei...
*censored so that she will not get beaten up by another group of Twilight fans*
.....the guy has a better bad-boy face..but too skinny...if he bulks up in the next episode, it'll be perfect...

Me: err, he died right? next episode come back as ghost? you gotta write your own script.

R: errm..he died died...means he was already dead when he died..dunno la..he was dragged away by jacob's group...neber show how he died. ..anyway, since the new guy is so popular now, they may just come up with an excuse and bring him back the next episode..

Me: erm, i think they started the filming for the next episode last yr. no hope liao.

R: Sianz...maybe they can make a mini series starring him...a spin-off or something from his *censored* character...
Or maybe they can have "flashbacks!"...so he can come back!

Me: i donno abt that...
*censored so that I will not get beaten up*
hey, what am i talking about?

R: lameeeeeeeee..............
oh ya..got one scene which showed Edward fighting...like a piece of sparkling toufu fighting neh...

Me: ...
toufu???

R: ya lor..white white, soft soft mah...and somemore he sparkling...
can't think of anything more appropriate at the moment..you know FB got one pet application ...he looks like the toufu pet..

Me: ...

The End

Please refer to the Singlish Dictionary for better understanding. But I suggest you don't try too hard. :p

You are very welcome.

Posted by Tashi Core

1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

*censored so that she will not get beaten up by another group of Twilight fans* = ROFL

Thank you for posting the Singaporean Dictionary!!! Awesome. Damn, I wish we all talked like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...