Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

07 July 2010

Uh, The Beach

So uh, I dragged Karen to the beach at Brazil Rio last weekend.

Karen was really wearing a cute pink dress and not this mismatched green-pink combo, which my computer somehow picked up. :/

See this, Karen? :p

So uh, we went underwater and she crashed. And I waited.


I entertained myself by admiring my AV's body. I am resigned to the fact that I will never have such a shape in RL.


Then she came back.


And I uh, made her stand still so that I could take more pictures.






Meanwhile a couple of AVs came near to check us out, including a weirdly colored batman. But my photography skill is so good that I missed them all out in my pics.

Gawd, I gotta get me some storytelling talent. :(

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...