Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

17 June 2010

BBBC 4

Is your avatar more or less your current biological age? Do you portray a younger avatar, or older? Why is this?

My AV age is... literally 1.5 month old of course. Ha, not funny.

I have never thought of giving myself an age for SL. My SL dressing style usually just revolves around an item or 10 that I got excited about for that moment. But looking back at what I came up with so far, I think my AV might be in her mid-20s. I suppose that is a good age when one can still dress young but also carry off mature styles.

In RL I am a little older. ;) But I look young for my age and I am often mistaken for a fresh graduate at work (I won't even talk about the casual days), so I probably look younger than my AV. Haha. I'll leave you to make sense out of that.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...