Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

23 June 2010

Photoshoot 11a






I was juggling between the shoot and chatting around when Sa invited me to her home. Because I am easily distractedwas very interested, I dropped the shoot and TP-ed over.

I found Sa in a photogenic pose when I arrived (I was still in photoshoot mode), so I decided to take a pic of her. It wasn't until I looked at the pic that I realised I was standing on her coffee table. Oops.


I thought this pic is funny because it looked like I had failed miserably to get her attention, but we were actually chatting like mad in IM.


I went exploring the house intending to kind of continue my photoshoot.

I only managed to get one pic of her cute bedroom before SL decided to crash me out.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...