Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

16 June 2010

I WENT TO SA'S WEDDING!!!

YAY!!! 3 Cheers for me!!!

*calm*

Err, so it turned out that there was a print error in the wedding invitation and the time should be 9am and not 9pm. That meant RL midnight for me last night. About 1 hour before the wedding, Sa caught me! :D

:D :D :D

I had to stay up a little but it beats not being able to go at all! It was lovely lovely lovely!!! Sorry, I am a bit high here. (Lack of sleep does that to me, but I am totally happy!!!)

I took some pics but I have not gone through them yet. I'll try to get them up soon. :)

Another cool thing is that I have this update today, so I don't have to answer the newest BBBC topic.

How hard do you think it is to find a relationship in SL? If you have an SL relationship, have you met in the physical world? Would you meet them? Do you think it would change your SL relationship if you met?

*lol* It is a difficult thing for me to talk about. Let's just say that I wouldn't dream of complicating my love life further with SL. I'll keep my SL friendships simple and sweet. :D

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...