Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

25 May 2010

Photoshoot 5

I have always loved RL Hong Kong. It was the first country I flew to once I was old enough to earn for my own holidays.

Finding Kowloon in SL came as a surprise to me, although it is nothing like the bustling RL Kowloon city that I know. In SL it appears to be some sort of depiction of the early 20th century. It is beautiful in a somewhat eerie way.

When I decided to do a shoot here, I was a little worried that I couldn't carry off the feel of the place. It was lame but I persisted in wearing this pearl-printed gown, simply because Hong Kong is known as "Pearl of the East". And I racked my brains and inventory for accessories to suit both the gown and the place.

The good news is: I end up still looking pretty much like myself.

The boring news is: I end up still looking pretty much like myself.






?!



Distracted. Sorry.



Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...